Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Various - Roots Of Rhythm And Blues



A fine offering from a visitor and something new to me also.

A1 –Al White & His Hi-Liters Johnny B. Goode
A2 –Naomi Bradly A Fool In Love
A3 –The Queenettes Don't Mistreat Me
A4 –The Dominoes Baby Fat
A5 –Johnny Larand And The Internes The Eel
A6 –The Dominoes Testify
A7 –The Barons Until The End
A8 –The Barons I Can Jerk All Night
B1 –Louis Armstrong & His Rainbow Of Rhythm On My Way Back Home
B2 –Dave Bonds There's Something About My Girl That's Mighty Sweet
B3 –The Queenettes Maybe
B4 –The Barons There's A Dream For You
B5 –Phillip & The Originals Dream Lover
B6 –The Queenettes Make My Life Worth Living
B7 –Johnny Larand And The Internes Come On Home

Here's a link on Al White and the 2nd RBF LP will be posted soon.

Post: http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/ZeGN07Fk/file.html

2 comments:

jdogg said...

Please re-up. The link is dead. Thanks.

Hexfxtriks said...

Just downloaded with no problems. I also found a D/L of the liner notes here:

http://folkways-media.si.edu/liner_notes/folkways/FWRBF20.pdf